CA tuning pins

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 20:06:53 MDT 2007

This may have been mentioned before...sometimes I don't read all of a
CA message thread.

Dryburgh Adhesives sells little applicator tips that fit on the end of
a CA bottle. They work quite well w/o having to transfer to a
different bottle. The opening is at least as small as a hypo oiler.

I'm starting to buy my CA in 4 oz. bottles (2 at a time to save on
shipping). They stay in the freezer until I have a CA job. Keep plenty
of the applicator tips for when they clog up, and you're always good
to go.

It's good to remember that Wal-Mart (also Lowes, etc.) has the super
thin stuff in case you run out, or need some in a hurry. But it's
around $3.00 for 1/3 oz. The Dryburgh stuff is much better. Seems to
cure faster...at least I notice it will glue finger tips together much
faster. ;-)

JF