Coastal Dampp-chaser calibration

R Barber bassooner42 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 12:36:11 MDT 2007

  The owner has double-paned windows, weather-stripped doors, drapes-
generally equipped to protect his niche from the environment, but
prefers open windows.  There is no central humidity control.  There is
usually a 24-hour on-shore breeze, so the typical climate will be high
RH, about 95% of the year.  RH ranges between 55-100% daily, but
occasionally there is a breeze from the off-shore direction when RH
drops to 20% or below, sometimes for a few days at a time.
  I've heard two votes for the wet, and I'm tending in that direction.
Thanks for you input!
Richard Barber