Coastal Dampp-chaser calibration

Wayne M. Williams wwilliams11 at nycap.rr.com
Fri Jul 27 11:20:14 MDT 2007

Hello:
I mentioned this in another email in regard to the Damp-Chaser product. I
just tuning a Steinway grand and upright at a YMCA camp that operates only
two months a year, July and August. The camp is on Lake Champlain in New
York State, and the camp Director, a music teacher, says the summers are
very humid. Teh grand alreaddy has a "heating bar". Do the painos, given the
climate, warrent a complete Damp-Chaser system?

Wayne Williams
Schroon Lake, NY