Extreme measure? was RE: Pricing Pinblock Treatments

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 19 14:27:06 MDT 2007

David, respectfully, have you tried CA treatment? I only ask because words like "extreme measure" and "salvage a bad situation" make no sense to me, based on years of experience with darned near miraculous results and the many, many similar testamonies of other techs.

It isn't appropriate for a grand piano rebuild, perhaps, but it sure as heck is THE treatment of choice for that old upright, old spinet, or old console when the alternative is a bonfire.

Alan Barnard

Salem, MO