Stubborn Backchecks

Rob & Helen Goodale rrg at unlv.nevada.edu
Fri Jul 20 23:23:11 MDT 2007

There is nothing wrong with these.  I've heard a lot of noisy actions over the years and this isn't one of them.  As I said, the power of suggestion can convince anyone of anything.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV

  Rob and list,

  I know of a very high end rebuilder who dealt with a very real problem of some weird action noise on a new Stwy a few years ago (I think it was a "D").  In the end, it did turn out to be the backchecks.  FWIW.

  Alan Eder