Forster upright with negative crown

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 24 05:27:07 MDT 2007

Hi Jean-Jaques,

yes indeed, sounds strange and as I mentioned: hard to imagine that it can
vibrate freely. But it takes only a few minutes to do and if it doesn´t
work: so what. Just unscrew the coin.

I wouldn´t do that with a customer´s piano, only with my own in my shop. I
will ask a collegue who attended the class together with me. Perhaps he
knows more. Anybody else who heard about that dirty trick?

Gregor