Finding the strike line another method

PAULREVENKOJONES paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Fri Jul 27 12:38:07 MDT 2007

David:

Might it also be a different partial set energy carrying into the counterbearing segment (front duplex)? I've found that changing the strike point to achieve the sweet spot also reduces the counterbearing "noise". Or they become one and the same--a sweet spot includes that reduction.

Paul

"If you want to know the truth, stop having opinions" (Chinese fortune cookie)