How to best rid "crunchyskweeks" from trapwork , pleeeeeeeze ??????

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Sun Jul 29 19:52:18 MDT 2007

Goose Juice.
A 1935     Kimball  7"  grand all slathered with graphite tallow that had
hardened to where the hammers, if at rest, would travel up to the string,
strike and not return to the catcher. That was the piano that gave me the
idea for GJ.
That and two life lessons learned while working on farm machinery and "nanny
pooping" teaching yungins.
<G> Of course I'm biased.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools