How to best rid "crunchyskweeks" from trapwork , pleeeeeeeze ??????

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Mon Jul 30 06:52:12 MDT 2007

Light friction areas, no key pins.
Will not solve Samick center pin problems of pianos from about 3 to 6 years
old.
Helps but only repinning to the loose side really works.
On flanges that move at 10 grams when untreated ( 0ne swing down only)
GJ will usually result in 3 to 5 heating of pin area also helps.
No testing on bridge pins has been done by me as it is probibly a poor idea.
Treating areas like rusty capo bar greatly reduces string breakage.
To reduce spillage I apply to a front rail punching and daub the string
contact point closest to the speaking length
above the dampers.
With my micro fine needle oiler GJ is applied above the capo bar and a drop
placed on the bass string top bridge
contact point.

Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools