Help requested from hearing aid wearers

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner at msn.com
Mon Mar 12 22:22:49 MST 2007

I am studying hearing aids in school and trying to learn what makes for a
good hearing aid for piano tuning.  Can anyone who is wearing hearing aids
for tuning tell me either 1.  what kind of  hearing aids they have and how
they are programmed if they are having success with their hearing aids and
2.  If they are not having success, what have been some of the problems?

If you can answer these for me, please send your replies to
dpno2nr at yahoo.com

Thank you for any help you can offer!
Diane

Diane Hofstetter