Duluth tool bags--Arrived !

tom tomtuner at verizon.net
Sun Nov 4 05:55:06 MST 2007

Dear Newtonville occupants,

The Duluth "jailhouse " tool bag arrived .today.

            I think I'm in love-caveat here - You could fill a mini van with
the tool cases I've loved and tossed in these 30+ years in the trade.

            I spent 30 minutes transferring tools from my old aluminum case
and everything seems to have an accessible home in the bag.

            With some refining to do I'm at 20 lbs.

            I implemented a suggestion from a fellow tech. Pick up the tool
and if you can't remember the last time you used it, remove it to the backup
kit in the car.

            Among items removed:  Dale Erwin autographed grand hammer head
extractor, small folding hacksaw, a few of my less popular regulating tools
.A third combination handle. I'm now a lean mean tuning machine

Pics to follow after I have my Captain Crunch while watching the TIVO of the
Red Sox clinching game-------AGAIN !

Tom Driscoll