Duluth Bags - what you may not know

Mark Purney mark.purney at mesapiano.com
Sun Nov 4 19:14:03 MST 2007

I've been following the discussion on how to keep your chemicals
insulated for when you have to leave them in the car. Since I already
own two Duluth bags (Big House and SuperMax) for my main tuning and
backup bags, I thought it would be great if Duluth made some kind of
insulated cooler that matched the other bags, so I could store my
adhesives, lubricants, etc.

I was recently flipping through the Duluth catalog, and had a very nice
surprise: They make three sizes of insulated lunch boxes (the largest
being a full-blown cooler), and these match the tool bags. I've got one
on order now. This prompted me to put together a web page that lists all
six tool bags and insulated coolers, their features and overall
dimensions - kind of like a tool bag selection guide:

http://www.mesapiano.com/duluth.html