duluth jailhouse tool case

tom tomtuner at verizon.net
Mon Nov 5 20:24:23 MST 2007

Subject: RE: duluth jailhouse tool case

Hey Tom,

When was the last time you changed you tuning pin tip?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044

David,

  Interesting you should ask,

            I scored an older Hale rosewood lever on Ebay this year that was
unused. I use a short 15 degree head and the like new Hale #2 tip that came
with the lever. So the answer is recently.

            If you are referring to the two heads showing in the image, one
is a longer head also with a #2 tip, to reach over plate-case obstructions
and the other a one piece thin wall  for those little Wurlies with the
crowded tenor tuning pin field .

            I recently bought and returned two el crapo new tips from the
big supplier and will confer with my Newtonville friends for suggestions
next time around.

            Tom Driscoll

            Tom Driscoll

.