1939 Steinway wippens

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Wed Nov 7 07:12:03 MST 2007

 Cal,

Those wippens are nearly as old as my mother.? Given that these are all original parts, when will the NEXT chance to replace the wips come around?? Probably not in our lifetimes.? Just because the wips don't have vertigris doesn't mean? new ones wouldn't be an improvement.? When people already have their wallets out is the best time to sell them more (of what they need, of course).? Do your client and yourself a favor rebuild the entire action.

My 2 cents,

Alan Eder