FW: SP91011 - Your recent report to eBay's Trust and Safety Department (KMM81746213V51995L0KM)

stuka at mindspring.com stuka at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 17 21:07:39 MST 2007

Oh, fer cryin' out loud -- <smacks forehead> -- I should have looked a little closer at that auction before posting it to the board, sorry.  Could've sworn the locatoin was listed as something like Georgia or something...like, the one with Atlanta, I mean....I usually catch on to garbage like that, but was kind of in a hurry tonight. Thanks for the heads-up, Dean.

Matt