gift certificates

Tom Dickson td_tuner at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 27 20:40:24 MST 2007

Hello, Michael,

I have been asked about gift certificates in the past, although I did not advertise them. The ones I did were printed on an as needed basis.

I made it clear to the buyer, printed it clearly on the certificate, and reinforced it with the recipient that this was good for one "regular tuning". That was spelled out as what I normally do for the fee I got for the certificate. As you probably know, some people feel that after a tuning their piano should be like new! So, I have found that as long as people know exactly what they're getting, everybody winds up happy.

Pretty much all the certificates I have issued have been used within a month or two of purchase.

Best of luck with that!

Sincerely,

Tom Dickson
Professional Piano Tuning and Repair

Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 19:17:09 -0800From: pghpianotuning at yahoo.comSubject: gift certificatesTo: pianotech at ptg.org
 Hi All,

Do you guys offer any gift certificates?

Thanks,
Michael Mezhinsky RPT