Muffler bar needed

Alan Barnard pianotuner at embarqmail.com
Tue Nov 27 21:58:41 MST 2007

1. I have a wooden one that is 51.25 inches long, it has a steel angle bracket attached to the bass end which adds another 1.25 inch, or so, to the length. The felt is serviceable but has a few bug-bite places. If interested, let me know, I'll send pictures and more description.

2. I've only been in one muffler bar ... too quiet, everyone there was exhausted.

3. I have the the Midas touch, actually; at least it seems like everything I touch turns to mufflers ...

4. Already planning to retain my day job. Career advice from others not necessary, at this point.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO