Whadayathink of this piano sound?

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 08:18:44 MST 2007

Kent,
I'm late in this thread.  Just listened to the samples a minute ago.  There
is a difference, and the lossless is better.  But I'd probably be hard
pressed to actually discern that in a blind test.  The lossless files sound
a bit more full.  It's slight, but there.

I have good quality speakers for my Mac, though.  Logitech something or
other with a separate subwoofer.  Rated best by CNET.com, for whatever
that's worth.
--
JF