Whadayathink of this piano sound?

Stéphane Collin collin.s at skynet.be
Fri Nov 30 14:57:28 MST 2007

Hi Kent.

I'm completely overwhelmed to see what you can do with a nano iPod and Sony
mass market mikes.  We live in a wonderful time, don't we ?
Just curious about why I'm the only one hearing saturation on high volume.
And no, it is not my sound system that sucks (it doesn't).
Also curious to see people hear difference between mp3 320 kbs and lossless.
There is a true concept of self sustaining subjectivity which calls, for
example, you to prefer a gear that costs much over one that doesn't
(foreseen that you bought it).
I already have an iPod, and now, I go buy Sony mikes that fit it.
Thanks.

Stéphane Collin