RCT vs Tune Lab

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 30 09:16:02 MST 2007

Dean:
    I've had my SAT I for almost 20 years and I've lost count how many times I dropped it.  It never failed.   I've replaced the batteries at least 6 times, had it upgraded twice, and had a new membrane key panel installed.  Works just like the day it was made.  Which is why I sold my Pocket PC with RCT and went back to the SAT.  Don't get me wrong, RCT is an awesome program (I've never tried TuneLab), but battery issues and the fragility of Pocket PC's gave me cold feet.
    Paul McCloud
    San Diego