Left Handed tuning/pitch raises

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Fri Nov 30 09:14:57 MST 2007

Greetings,

         Thanks Bruce for sharing about left handed tuning!  Your experience
is well written and I think it should be in the Journal.
 My motivation for going left is also because I am get more business and the
right is just becoming over worked. Dont forget to get a professional message
a coulple times a year, I do, and if I didnt, I would be alot worse off.
          Thanks again. Your article encourages me, because, yes... at first
going left really slows you down, but the time invested is well worth the
comfort/rest  to the other arm.

Julia Gottshall
Reading, PA