Whadayathink of this piano sound?

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Fri Nov 30 18:12:31 MST 2007

 > The piano in the recording is a Steinway B
> redesigned by Ron Nossaman. It is a very special piano. (I rescued it
> from a church some years back; it was a real dog. No longer.)

There is a serious problem with this world when
a piano of that quality is still available..and
no..it's not overpriced.

I had the pleasure to play that instrument in
Rochester. I'm assuming this is the same piano.
It is a rare occasion when I sit down at a piano
to 'doodle' and have difficulty getting up. I
did not want to leave this instrument.

Re-whatevering at its finest,

-Phil Bondi(Fl)