gift certificate / credit card

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 17:30:15 MST 2007

On Nov 30, 2007 11:13 AM, Willem Blees <wimblees at aol.com> wrote:

> But it does cost a little. There is a regular monthly fee of about $25,
> plus a small percentage of the total sale. So the question is, can you
> justify the cost of the convenience.  I can accept all four major cards.

I think Sam's Club has something like this.  Might be helpful for those who
are already members.

> BTW, after I signed up, through the Discover card, I was also able to set
> up a web site. It cost $79 per month, but I can quit any time. Take a look
> at my site at www.willemblees.com

I surely wouldn't pay that.  There are companies like GoDaddy that offer web
hosting for about $4.00 a month if you buy a year in advance.  There are
other good companies out there, too.  I've used GoDaddy for several years,
and have been pleased with their service.
--
JF

www.formsma.blogspot.com