ecofriendly

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich at pianobuilders.com
Tue Oct 2 19:02:58 MDT 2007

Noah,
I did a class called "The Piano and the Environment" that was probably along the
lines of what you are contemplating. I also thought the subject important enough
to devote some time to it.

If you're interested in looking at some of the stuff I prepared for the class
contact me privately. I'll try to get back to you sometime next week. Right now
I'm off to the Central East Regional Seminar.

Regards,

Del
Delwin D Fandrich
Piano Design & Manufacturing Consultant