Piano Service Vehicle

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Tue Oct 9 04:19:58 MDT 2007

While I was still an apprentice in a shop, I had a 750 BMW.  I went on
a first tuning appointment. The woman asked me to leave and come
back when her husband was home. Was it my age (mid 20's), the long
hair, the bike? Or was it my dashing good looks where she was having
trouble containing herself :-)?

People also aren't too accepting of arriving on a bicycle at least on
a hot, sweaty day.

RIght now, on the back burner, is a 1959 Moto Guzzi 200cc scooter,
Galletto model.  Trey kewl.   Needs work to get it running again.

As the song goes... Getcher motor runnin'...
--

Regards,

Jon Page