Walter 175 hammers

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 07:32:46 MDT 2007

Dear Mark,You've gotten great advice from the designer (Del) and an adept
voicer (David) who had been called in as a consultant by the Walters. If
that's not authoritative enough advice to convince the dealer to hold back
on using hardeners, give Charles Walter a call. I'm sure he (or some other
member of his team) could give you helpful advice in how to proceed,
technically and diplomatically.
Bets wishes,
Patrick Draine