How to best lighten the touch on a P-22, please ???

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 10:22:24 MDT 2007

    Thanks for the suggestions, and what,
specifically, is the best way to weaken these springs
??? ( Yeah, I know, bend 'em. But exactly how, where,
and how much ?  Especially the jack returns springs
??? )
     I could "weigh off" the keys with lead, too, but
unless I wanted to do a  full "drill job", the only
place I imagine putting leads would be screw-on types,
on the keys' undersides.
    I also thought of pushing the hammer rail in, a
bit, but that might throw something else off. ( And
these Yammies are pretty fussy, as we know ! )
     Peace,