Brand new to posting.- tuning mentor?

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 10 06:35:44 MDT 2007

Keith,
I second everything Phil said, especially the welcome.  And while you're
at the PTG site, join the organization and begin attending the meetings
of your local chapter.  You'll learn a lot just by being there, and it's
a good way to meet prospective mentors.  Skilled and experienced techs
will be much more willing to share their time and expertise with you, if
they see this evidence of your commitment.

Mike