Brand new to posting.- tuning mentor?

keith.h.gardner at exxonmobil.com keith.h.gardner at exxonmobil.com
Wed Oct 10 07:15:35 MDT 2007

Thanks Mike.  I think I saw a waiting period for joining the PTG of 3 to 6
months? unless a chapter officer signs my form, expediting the process. Is
a Northern VA  officer likely to do that, 'sight unseen' if I contact them?

Keith H. Gardner
Global Baseoil Supply Advisor
Lubricants and Specialties
703-846-3387
keith.h.gardner at exxonmobil.com

             Mike Spalding
             <mike.spalding
             1 at verizon.net>                                             To
             Sent by:                 Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>
             pianotech-boun                                             cc
             ces at ptg.org
                                                                   Subject
                                      Re: Brand new to posting.- tuning
             10/10/2007               mentor?
             08:35 AM

             Please respond
             Pianotech List
             <pianotech at ptg
                 .org>

Keith,
I second everything Phil said, especially the welcome.  And while you're
at the PTG site, join the organization and begin attending the meetings
of your local chapter.  You'll learn a lot just by being there, and it's
a good way to meet prospective mentors.  Skilled and experienced techs
will be much more willing to share their time and expertise with you, if
they see this evidence of your commitment.

Mike