Better yet! (was Duluth tool Bag)

Alan Barnard pianotuner at embarqmail.com
Fri Oct 12 22:52:17 MDT 2007

Our Chicago Chapter buddy Tom Sivak famously (but prematurely) said: "So, now I'm done.  This is the last tool bag I'll ever buy."

Au contraire, mon frère, not so fast!

Have you seen the Megabag 6000?

 It has 72 layers; 15 removable pallets*; 1,937 individual tool slots; 311 zippers; enough Velcro to hold up the moon; special compartments for a 10 lb. sledge hammer, a 24" chain saw, a 16 pound bowling ball, a 4-slice toaster, and a Caterpillar model 446D Backhoe/Loader.

As your business grows (and you attend more PTG Conventions), you'll be happy to know that the Megabag 6000 is fully expandable!

And don't worry about the weight, it has built-in, extra-sturdy 1 inch plastic wheels and comes complete with a detachable shoulder strap! (The strap stays put, your shoulder detaches.)

The cost is only $8,950 (backhoe and other tools not included). Comes in your choice of  Puce, Mauve, Chartreuse, Pea Green, Pee Yellow, and that ever-popular, jungle camo.

>> Ask about our special discount when you order 3 or more <<

Note: Shipping not included. Price is FOB Moosebutt Mounds, Manitoba. No, we don't know what FOB means, either, except that you gotta come and get this sucker 'cause no package service or freight carrier will handle it.

PTG SPECIAL: Now through October 31, you can "Biggie Size" your order for just $297 more!

Alan Barnard
The Memorable, Mulish, Munificent and Magnificent Mayor of Moosebutt Mounds (Honorary and Temporary)
*These pallets are full-size industrial (40 x 48 x 5 inches), and are hand-crafted from the finest crudely-cut Ozark mountain oak logs available (at any given moment) by Henry "Bat Face" Boggins, Rte 5, Box 31, North Frog Lick, Arkansas, USA. Henry learned his craft making Baldwin soundboards in their glory days (June 3 and 8, 1972)