Better yet! (was Duluth tool Bag)

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 13 08:57:49 MDT 2007

On 10/13/07, Dean May <deanmay at pianorebuilders.com> wrote:

>  FOB- Freight on Board. It designates the price is for pick up at a
> specific location. Any shipping charges from that location are extra.
>

> *Dean*
>
> Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
>
> PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
>
> Terre Haute IN  47802
>  ------------------------------

Please ship forthwith, Conrad is wrong about that Nigerien inheritance, it's
coming to me, the London solicters have assured me!
Michael Magness Esquire
--
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing
is to not stop questioning.-- Albert Einstein

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404
www.IFixPianos.com