Shop built PInblocks was .....Glue for laminated rib construction

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Sat Oct 13 21:43:57 MDT 2007

Dave
  Thanks. If you can zoom in ,then perhaps you can notice the  uniformity of
the grain. Selecting wood is time consuming but this is what  I've been doing
to get this result so mass producing these isn't  possible. At least not at a
profit. But it's fun
    The grain being quite tight & consistent & not  far off the quarter sawn
orientation is what gives the beauty of the pin  fit.  I can also choose the
best parts of the grain for the tuning pin  field. Slick aye?
  Dale

When I opened the  attachment, I could zoom in quite nicely...nice work....

David  Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044