Concert Tuning for Jim Brickman

baoli liu baoli_liu at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 09:28:54 MDT 2007

Hi,

I would try to turn on the lights for at least 15
minutes ahead of time.

Using one or two long strip mutes and a few rubber
mutes to mute all of the outside strings of each
unisons.

put a string cover(or any thing you can find)to  cover
all of the strings completely,so the strings will be
affected much by the air wending.

Tune aurally without raising string cover(mute is not
needed)

Then raise the string cover and tune all unisons.