Verdigris and Goof-Off

Michael Spreeman m_spreeman at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 20 14:55:10 MDT 2007

Gordon,

Excellent point, thank you.  I wasn't recommending the experience, only sharing it.  A possbile warning advisory tag may have been in order: "Don't try this at home kids as it may be dangerous to your health and cause irriversable damage".  A similar avisory label should have accompanied the response to Terry regarding concert work.
                Michael Spreeman http://www.spreemanpianoinnovations.com