Nossaman's redesign on a Steinway M

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Oct 21 22:36:28 MDT 2007

> So thanks Ron, for both your work and also your willingness to let
> others see how you do what you do.  Both inspire me.

John,
Thank you so much for this. It's so very gratifying and
downright amazing to me when others see in my work, some of
what I'm trying to produce. Way cool. I hope mom got to try it
out before it went into the refinishing pit for two months.

PS: The coffee is better than my Gevalia standard. I owe you
one. Do they mail order?
Ron N