Nossaman's redesign on a Steinway M

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 10:24:08 MDT 2007

On 10/21/07, Ron Nossaman <rnossaman at cox.net> wrote:

> > So thanks Ron, for both your work and also your willingness to let
> > others see how you do what you do.  Both inspire me.
>
> John,
> Thank you so much for this. It's so very gratifying and
> downright amazing to me when others see in my work, some of
> what I'm trying to produce. Way cool.

Keep it up is all I can say.  Maybe some of us can play catch-up
before too long.

> I hope mom got to try it
> out before it went into the refinishing pit for two months.

No, she hasn't seen it yet.  But as Bob (who is overseeing the
refinishing) said, it'll sound even better once it has a nice finish.
<g>

> PS: The coffee is better than my Gevalia standard. I owe you
> one. Do they mail order?

Nah, you don't owe me.  Thanks for letting me hang out in the shop. It
was the least I could do.

I was pretty sure it would be better.  He uses only the top 2% beans
from around the world, and it's roasted right before shipping.  It's
even better when you grind the beans immediately before brewing.  Most
of the coffee you buy in the supermarket and "FourBucks" is stale from
sitting a while.

Yes, you can mail order.  www.highpointroasters.com

But beware...once you begin to enjoy the really good stuff, everything
else tastes bad.  Hmm, kind of like your redesigns. <G>

--
JF

www.ronpaul2008.com