Techs selling pianos

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Mon Oct 22 10:12:24 MDT 2007

Dave,

As a noob who would like to eventually be proficient enough to pick up a
fair-condition piano and make it a really-nice-condition piano for purposes
of selling it, I'm curious why you say Never NEVER. Is it the amount of work
involved getting them saleable? or the nuisance of selling? or other?

Thanks!

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN