customers is funny

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Wed Oct 24 11:54:57 MDT 2007

Back in the early '90's I did some work in Southern Colorado. I got a call from a customer out in the prairie. Take the State Highway for exactly 11.4 miles from town, turn right and cross a cattle guard. Follow the wagon wheel path until?you see "the tree", turn right on the dirt road, cross another?cattle?guard and go down in the aroya, (canyon). We're the second dirt path on the left.?

I had to pee, but there were no trees around, (no people, or buildings, or anything). Now I know where the old saying, "never pee in the wind", comes from. ?

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of