customers is funny

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Wed Oct 24 15:42:35 MDT 2007

Then there was the person, who said that they were the 3rd. white house past
the cross road.
The people at the third house, asked who I was looking for, when I told
them, they pointed to a blue house, I had passed.
It appears the people forgot that their house was no longer white, after
they painted it the year before.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca