customers is funny

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 17:01:19 MDT 2007

On 10/24/07, John Ross <jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca> wrote:

> Then there was the person, who said that they were the 3rd. white house
> past
> the cross road.
> The people at the third house, asked who I was looking for, when I told
> them, they pointed to a blue house, I had passed.
> It appears the people forgot that their house was no longer white, after
> they painted it the year before.
> John M. Ross
> Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
> jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca

right and watch for the burnt down shell factory where I was to go Left for
1/2 a mile and look for her farm. The day I went there it snowed and the
burnt down shell factory was covered up! Luckily she had given me a fail
safe, if I came to a farm with plastic cows by the mail box I had gone too
far!

--
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing
is to not stop questioning.-- Albert Einstein

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404
www.IFixPianos.com