Hazards of CA glues

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 10:20:26 MDT 2007

Might as well wear your carbon-filter mask "just to be
on the safe side" and safety goggles. Get the type
without vent holes ( or tape over them ) and that will
help keep the vapors out of your eyes.  And use the
vinyl disposable gloves (  not latex or nitrile )
because they do not stick together as fast, if some
gets on them.