Car Desks

Bear, Ginny GBear at peacehealth.org
Thu Oct 25 16:54:57 MDT 2007

I am considering buying a "car desk" to round up the various items I use as I drive around to customers. Those various items include items that would fit in folders like PTG info sheets, an atlas to supplement Mapquest, my cell phone headset, and the cigarette lighter rechargers for my cell phone and pocket PC.  Plus it would be really nice to have a writing surface to fill out invoices in advance, etc.  I've attached a photo of one such unit.
 <<mobile_desk[1].jpg>>
Does anyone have experience with these?   At the moment I'm keeping the stuff I mentioned above in a cardboard box.  Customers probably don't see it, but it seems like having something like this would be helpful.

Ginny Bear
Seattle

This message is intended solely for the use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable state and federal laws. If you are not the addressee, or are not authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, distribute, or disclose to anyone this message or the information contained herein. If you have received this message in error, immediately advise the sender by reply email and destroy this message.