problem reading posts from this list

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 28 22:24:33 MST 2007

Hi everyone,
I'm not sure if it's hotmail or what the issues is but when I read the pianotech e-mails, there are lines going through the body of the e-mail making some of the text distorted hard to read. I'm literally trying to read between the lines.  Does anyone know how to correct this problem so that reading the posts will be easier?  Thanks
Marshall
ps. No it's not my vision impairment causing this. There really are lines going through the body of the e-mails I receive from the list causing some of the words to partially be hidden.

Marshall Gisondi
360-859-3375
pianotune05 at hotmail.com
"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." Phil. 4:13.
There is no such thing as the word "can't"