problem reading posts from this list

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Mon Oct 29 06:16:32 MST 2007

It's not a tag line. It's a bible quote. Others choose to "enlighten" us
with political candidates. Still others offer tag lines of fortune cookie
wisdom. Personally, I prefer none of the above, but would gladly settle for
non-controversial topics, i.e. no bible quotes, no politics. Freedom of
speech allows any/all of above. Consideration for others' beliefs and
politics in a piano technology forum precludes it.