problem reading posts from this list

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Mon Oct 29 07:11:19 MST 2007

>>Personally, I prefer none of the above, but would gladly settle for
non-controversial topics.

You're kidding, right? We should stick our normal non- controversial topics
like what causes false beats and what sounds best, lacquered or
non-lacquered hammers.

>>It's not a tag line. It's a bible quote

You should try chilling just a bit. Is it that tag lines can't be bible
quotes by definition??? If we can get some amusement, insight and
inspiration from Albert Einstein I don't see why one of the most popular
inspirational authors of all time named Paul from the first century should
be banned just because he is quoted in a book you disapprove of. It seems
rather intolerant.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272