problem reading posts from this list

Alan Barnard pianotuner at embarqmail.com
Mon Oct 29 07:31:20 MST 2007

Official, on-topic message: Piano tuning is a fine career.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO

Tag Line: "God bless America, land that I love .... Stand beside her, and guide her ...
Through the night with a light from above." .... tu tu tu tu tu tu tu tu tuhhhh ... (2nd and subsequent verses here)

God bless you, each and every one ... and to any who take offense at my unbridled patriotism for the America I grew up in (rapidly deteriorating) or my unashamed confession of faith in and love for the God of the Bible, I say: Find your own country or learn that tolerance applies HERE as much as anywhere!