problem reading posts from this list

Mark Purney mark.purney at mesapiano.com
Mon Oct 29 13:54:01 MST 2007

Appropriate boundaries? His tag line didn't contain profanity or a
tasteless joke. It was an encouraging quote from the New Testament! How
is that harmful?

If anything, I think that telling someone he can't put a Bible verse in
his own email signature is an inappropriate crossing of a boundary.

--
believed to be clean.