problem reading posts from this list

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Mon Oct 29 21:42:43 MST 2007

The first amendment guarantees us freedom of religion, but
obviously not from it.

I've always thought tag lines were sort of mindless things
anyway, like tattoos, a borrowed thought frozen in time (and
epidermis) to absolve us of the necessity of having more of
our own. As a one time means of underlining a point, sure,
they can be effective and entertaining. That's tag lines, not
tattoos. As a disconnected default slogan automatically and
perpetually tacked on to the butt end of every post made, I
don't really see the point.

Sure, they can be ignored, but have you considered the
potential cost, and the adequacy of your current insurance
coverage in doing so?
Ron N