problem reading posts from this list

Mark Potter bases-loaded76 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 30 03:37:11 MST 2007

Ron Nossaman <rnossaman at cox.net> wrote:    I've always thought tag lines were sort of mindless things
anyway <snip>
Sure, they can be ignored, but have you considered the
potential cost, and the adequacy of your current insurance
coverage in doing so?

  I think Ron really nails the bottom line here.  I think writers that include tags that are of a religious/political/personal nature run a great risk: not only will the tags be ignored, eventually the writer may be, too, and by techs who could/would otherwise offer solutions to their queries.

  Seems unnecessarily counterproductive in a forum of seeking and sharing information.

  Mark