Upright loss of repetition

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Tue Oct 30 06:28:37 MST 2007

 Hi William,

I've found friction in the centers on some of these models.? It doesn't make sense that it would appear suddenly, though.? Good luck, and keep us posted.?

The model isn't important, but knowing the era of construction could prove useful.

You might attract Don Mannino if you put "Kawai upright loss of repetition" in the subject line....:-)

Dave S.